Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Kicking Off the New Year

Just noticed that in each year of this blog's existence, I have reduced the number of posts nearly in half. If that holds true for 2008, it means I will only post 50 times this year.

Seriously, there were many times in 2007 when I considered folding up this tent and stealing away into the night. If the past few weeks have been any indication, the election season could provide the fodder I need to keep the writing juices flowing. There's also inspiration to come from other quarters, including other friendly bloggers who write posts each and every day. How they do it, I'll never know. But a new year is a great time to get rejuvenated, and we'll see how this goes.

In the meantime, if I meet expectations, I only have 49 posts to go this year!

1 comment:

Ted D said...

I'll look forward to the other 49 Becks. I hope you keep it up, because you write really well about interesting stuff, and since I'm on a news blackout ( I don't think the kids need to see most of what is on) YOU are my source for political news.

How's THAT burden feel? :)