Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Joe Trippi: Will You Give Me a Job?

A few months ago, I read Joe Trippi's book "The Revolution Will Not Be Televised." It's must reading for anyone wanting to know more about a bunch of things: how to have a career in campaign management, how to use the internet to advance a cause, the inner workings of the Dean 2004 campaign, and why citizen journalism is the future.

Joe's one of the reasons I started this blog.

Today's post on his site is another reason. Read it.

I watched Joe try to make his way as an MSNBC analyst after the Dean campaign closed up shop, and he did a fine job, especially considering the nutjobs he was up against...like that lightweight Joe Scarborough and Andrea Mitchell, another reporter supposedly complicit in the Plame case.

But overall, I like the way Joe thinks, his humanity and his credibility. He's the kind of guy I would love to work for. Any chance you're hiring, Joe?

No comments: