Tuesday, October 23, 2007

World Series Bound



Is this NOT the very picture of happiness? Of all the photos taken by Kelly at Sitting Still during the post-season run of the Red Sox, this is my very favorite. It just makes me want to pinch his cheeks!

Tonight is the last night for catching our breath before the World Series starts tomorrow. I'm just about recovered from Game 7 against Cleveland, and now it's on to the Colorado Rockies. The 2007 post-season is different for everyone it seems, as compared with 2004. I guess it's like losing your virginity...as much as you repeat the act it is enjoyable, but there's nothing like your first time (unless, of course, you can recall 1918).

Considering the warm weather and the continuation of baseball season, it's hard to believe we're nearing Halloween. But I'll take it!

Go Sox!

2 comments:

Ted D said...

Becks, I pretty much had the same stupid smile on my face after every picture I've seen of the post season celebrations. Yesterday and today are torture for me: I'm ready to get this thing started already.

It won't ever be like '04 again, but thanks to '04 it won't ever be like '86 again either.

Sox in 5.

Nancy said...

So...how was sex back in 1918?

;)



GO SOX!!!