Monday, October 31, 2005

Bill's New Family

Today the Chimp nominated a new right-wing nutjob to the Supreme Court vacancy left by soon-to-be-sainted Sandra Day O'Connor (I'm kidding, I'm kidding about Justice Sandy, but she's getting some damn good press these days, wouldn't you say?). HOWEVER, one of the funniest pictures taken at the White House was this picture - of Sam Alito's family under the watchful gaze of Bill Clinton. And, don't look now, but I think Bill's hand is resting on the teen-aged daughter's shoulder. Har har!



OK, I have one comment about "Scalito" and that is this. If the man is beyond reproach, a wonderful nominee with the best possible background that makes him a PERFECT Justice of the Supreme Court, why didn't the Chimp nominate him a few weeks ago when he had the chance? I'm just sayin'....

No comments: