Tuesday, June 28, 2005

A Liberal Soldier's Response to Krazy Karl

It's one thing for me to be pissed off about Karl Rove's statement about liberals. It's quite another when the response comes from a liberal soldier who VOLUNTEERED to serve, unlike most of the Chickenhawks in the Administration. Here's the link to the whole blog post, but here's the most important paragraph:

"Also, and I'm not going to harp on this. Who does Karl Rove think he is? Where does he get of saying that liberals wanted to be soft on terrorists. I'm a liberal, and I joined the army. I'd like him to fly into Mosul, come find me, and tell me that to my face. I want him to say "liberals didn't want to fight bin Laden" to my face. Then I want him to sit on shift with me. After that he can clean the bathroom for me. Then he can go out on mission with some of my friends and possibly get shot at. Then he can tell me again how much I want to give terrorists therapy."

Good God.

No comments: