Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I'm back

Well! Thanks to some good ole' fashioned paranoia on my part, we purchased a new laptop for me to use at home, instead of the one from my office. Recently, I've been reading a number of news reports about bloggers who have been fired. Sometimes it was for blogging on company time (I did that a few times), or writing negative things about my employer (I NEVER would do that...most definitely not the right thing to do). However, I did have a number of cartoons and other political images saved on the computer and that is most definitely not the right thing to do. Just like not using my business email account for person email, it was time to migrate the rest of the personal stuff.

So! I've been liberated. I'm on my own internet connection, using my own computer! Now we can get on with the conversation. :-)

No comments: