Thursday, February 17, 2005

So Much to Blog; So Little Time....

Well, I've been busy for the past few days with work and house activities, so I haven't had a chance to add much here. BUT, I have been setting aside a bunch of different articles...for your dining and dancing pleasure.

First, this article from Ron Brownstein at the LA Times. (You have to register on this site, which is free, but this is your chance to come up with a good alias. I personally like to tell them I'm a 100-year-old male student who owns my own home and works full-time, just to screw with their demographics.)

Here's the first paragraph, which makes me actually want to barf, but it's probably the right approach, sad to say:

"For inspiration, Democrats these days appear to be looking more to Newt Gingrich than to Dick Gephardt, more to Bill Kristol than to Al From, and more to George W. Bush than Bill Clinton."

No comments: