Sunday, March 12, 2006

Censure? Sure.

Russ Feingold is introducing the idea of censure into the US Senate this week. It makes so much sense, I can't believe no one has thought of it before now.

While the link above takes you to Talk Left, there are many subsequent links to all the coverage of the Feingold proposal for censure, if you're interested. But I couldn't resist snatching the picture above from there, and I hope they don't mind me borrowing it for this post.

Should be interesting to see how this story is covered. Surely they'll say it's a partisan witch hunt and overly emotional. But either way, it keeps the illegal wiretap story front and center and reminds everyone what lapdogs the Senate Republicans really are. Kudos to Russ. For what it's worth, I think you have my vote so far in 2008.

No comments: