Monday, February 20, 2006

Learned Something Recently

Traffic for this humble blog nearly tripled in the last week or so. My normal visits are around 20 per day...mostly friends and family. In looking at my site meter results I see that a lot of traffic has come from people searching on "David Gregory NBC." So I've ended up getting posts from riled up conservatives wanting to piss me off.

What have I learned from this? If you are seeking a lot of attention to your blog, write famous people's names in your headlines. In my case, I'm not so interested in attracting so much attention, so I think it is likely that I'll avoid that sort of thing in the future.

If you're a conservative reading here, have a nice day - and don't get all hot and bothered, it's just a blog. If you're a raging liberal like me and my pals, welcome aboard and enjoy the ride!

No comments: