Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Beckperson, the Body Person?

When I grow up and get the job of my dreams, this would be it: Body Person for a winning presidential candidate. You have incredible access, you get to ride on Air Force I and spend your days either traveling the country or in the White House, and you literally watch history unfold before your very eyes. I enjoyed watching "The West Wing" and seeing President Bartlett and his guy, Charlie. But this story today, of Senator Obama and his guy made my day.

Is there an age limit on Body Person?

Check out the slide show of the two of them working hard, and working out.

New York Times picture by Doug Mills.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree that would be a cool job! Charlie was Seth and my favorite character on West Wing. I suspect that there is an age limit, though. I wonder if the body person has to be a man for a male candidate/president and a woman for a female? (I haven't read the story yet)

Ted D said...

Becks, I think you'd make a great body person!

I remember Reggie Love playing for Duke; we don't have a very good locals sports page. ;)