Monday, December 04, 2006

I Officially Hate Blogger Beta



This evening I wrote a great response to a great post by my favorite hubby without logging in first. The freakin' thing ate the whole post. Argghhhhh. I think this so-called beta version of Blogger is what has prevented me from posting in recent days. It feels overly complex and that's a damn shame. The best part of Blogger was its simplicity. I suppose there are improvements in Blogger Beta, but I haven't found them. AND I can't post Youtube video any more.




Bah. They can keep the freakin' thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't had any problems with beta. I don't really see a difference, actually. Why can't you post Youtube videos? Can't you just post a link? Hm. You're not the only one to have problems with beta, from what I understand, though.