Saturday, December 30, 2006

He Even Lies About His Bedtime

Well, ol' Saddam finally got what he deserved last night. But the Crawford Village Idiot supposedly didn't even take note of it.

Before the hanging was carried out in Baghdad, Mr. Bush went to sleep here at his ranch and was not roused when the news came.
This was 9 pm Central Time, folks. Do you really think he was tucked in for the night? Highly doubtful, but he's trying to portray a "what? me worry?" persona. I have a feeling that he was watching the whole thing, with his Father Complex all hanging out. "He tried to kill my Daddy. But, I killed him!"

Probably gave Laura the night of her life.

Yuck.

2 comments:

Susan Gets Native said...

Eeewww.
We didn't really need that mental image, did we?
:)

beckperson said...

I know, it is rather nauseating, isn't it? But they are a spooky bunch.