Monday, October 23, 2006

Obamania!

Hmmmm....Barak Obama says he's thinking of running for President. Now there's an idea I can support. He's been everywhere in the past week promoting his book, and it's simply a pleasure to watch the man.

As a side note...it's even funnier when a reporter slips and refers to him as Osama, which I've heard several times.



Oh God.

I just realized that if Barak Obama becomes president at 47 (in 2008), he'll be the first president YOUNGER than me. Perhaps I should rethink my excitement.

Nah. Go Barak!

2 comments:

Susan Gets Native said...

I really like him! I think I could vote for him...I would choose him over Hillary.

beckperson said...

Much as I admire both the Clintons, their time has passed. While I would certainly vote for Hillary over nearly any Republican, I would very much rather someone new ran.

(And I love his wife.)