Tuesday, April 05, 2005

One of My Favorite Things...

When I bought a new car last year, it came equipped with satellite radio. At the time, I thought it was an unnecessary luxury that I could certainly do without...but it has grown on me so much that I bought another radio for my husband for Christmas. He's now hooked, too. Apparently, a lot of other people are happy with this new alternative for listening to music and interesting conversation. At this point, I can't imagine going back to 'regular' corporate radio. We've learned a lot about obscure blues players, reminded ourselves what we really like about jazz and bluegrass, and (I) have been able to get to really know the Air America shows. Now I hear Jerry Springer has joined the mix...interesting.

If you're looking for an alternative music source, give it a try.

No comments: